Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome!

Greetings gamers, one and all!

Have you ever wanted to get the most out of your games? Have you ever wondered if you're doing something wrong when you play them? Have you ever wondered if there's more for you to do that you're missing? Well, friend, I'm right with you on all counts. So, here's the plan:

I'm an average gamer. I haven't played every game out there, but I've played a few. I like to be able to play a game and enjoy it. When I play a new game for the first time though, there always seems to be something of a learning curve to get past before I can really enjoy it, especially with RPGs (role-playing games). And when I've successfully made it through a game, I always want to know if I've enjoyed as much as I can, or if I've missed something.

Friend, if you're like me, I'm here to help you out. Here in this blog, I'm going to post reviews of the games I've played, along with tips, tricks, and player character profiles for the more RPG-type games. This information is here for you to use at your own discretion. May it inspire you and encourage you when it comes to your gaming time.

Plan ahead. Play for fun.

No comments: