Friday, March 14, 2008

Important Things To Know

Just some things to know as you read through this blog:

I assume that you've played each game I've made a post about at least once. This way, I can't spoil anything for you by accident, and I also don't have to explain out every little detail. It's makes for easier reading, and it makes my job easier overall. If you have any questions about a post, use the comments form to post them. I'll get to them as soon as I can. I'll do my best to avoid spoilers, but I'm not going to worry about never mentioning them at all.

Note: Unless otherwise stated, all game information is for the Xbox. Computer, PS2, and other versions may differ slightly. I prefer the Xbox though.

There are no guarantees that any information I post here will work for you. All I know is that it works for me. If it didn't, I wouldn't post it. A lot of what I post is based on my own play style, my own personal experiences, and that sort of thing. How you play the game may be similar, or it may be totally different. That's fine with me. Use what I give you as you wish. Also, I'll give appropriate disclaimers when necessary when a trick may cause technical problems for you, but I am not liable for any damage that may be caused to your game. I am not forcing you to use anything you read here.

And last but not least, I tend to use a lot of short-hand. Most of it is fairly obvious, but here are just some abbreviations and such that I use. Again, if you have questions, post a comment.

SW KoTOR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
PC - Player Character
NPC - Non-Player Character
LS - Light-side
DS - Dark-side
Mod - Modifier

No comments: